You can request an extension of time to file your tax return, but some people get extra time without asking for it. Taxpayers with an address of record in a disaster area get more time to file and to pay taxes and do other time-sensitive tasks. Military service members and eligible support personnel have at least 180 days after leaving the combat zone to file and to pay taxes. U.S. citizens and resident aliens who live and work outside the U.S. and Puerto Rico have until 6/17/19 to file and to pay their 2018 taxes. For details from the IRS: https://bit.ly/2UeGsYR

By | 2019-04-15T11:44:51+00:00 April 15th, 2019|Federal Tax Posts|Comments Off on 04/15/2019