Stratagem PC has been a respected Colorado-based CPA and consulting firm since 1983, specializing in providing tax preparation and tax planning, audit and accounting services, estate planning, cash management, business succession planning and advisory services to businesses and high net worth individuals.
Stratagem is a core values driven environment. We focus on honoring commitments to ourselves and our clients through open communication and good collaboration. Stratagem has the very latest in technology and processes to create efficiency and simplify the lives of our clients. We honor and appreciate a unique relationship with each of our clients.
We offer salary and bonus opportunities comparable to other larger firms in the Denver market because we are committed to building our team with people at the top of their game. Our benefits include health, vision, and disability insurance, matching 401k plan, paid vacation and holidays.
We are looking for an energetic, service-oriented Accountant.
- Assist in preparing detailed internal financial statements for the firm
- Process accounts payable and credit card transactions; reconcile statements
- Accounts receivable, including managing client billing process
- Account reconciliation
- Utilize practice management system to compile, sort and analyze data to assist in planning and budgeting as well as historical reporting
- Prepare reports as requested by supervisor and management
- Administrative support to the CFO and HR
- Associates degree in accounting preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software
- Exhibit a professional attitude and appearance, the ability to work independently, and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
Desired but not required:
- Familiarity with QuickBooks and/or Sage Intacct
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters Practice management software, CCH ProSystem Engagement document management software a plus
- Experience working in a paperless environment