Human Resources and Recruiting Specialist
Stratagem PC has been a respected Colorado-based CPA and consulting firm since 1983, specializing in providing tax preparation and tax planning, audit and accounting services, estate planning, cash management, business succession planning and advisory services to businesses and high net worth individuals.
Stratagem is a core values driven environment. We focus on honoring commitments to ourselves and our clients through open communication and good collaboration. Stratagem has the very latest in technology and processes to create efficiency and simplify the lives of our clients. We honor and appreciate a unique relationship with each of our clients.
We offer salary and bonus opportunities comparable to other larger firms in the Denver market because we are committed to building our team with people at the top of their game. Our benefits include health, vision, and disability insurance, matching 401k plan, paid vacation and holidays.
We are looking for a motivated and knowledgeable Human Resources and Recruiting professional to join our operations team.
- Managing the recruiting life cycle to include posting, identification and interviewing of the most qualified applicants, guidance on the selection of the best candidates and the extension of the offer.
- Partnering with senior management to assess and actively recruit for the talent needs of each department.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with potential candidates and recruiting resources to include but not limited to executive search agencies, professional organizations, career centers and colleges and universities.
- Managing the Human Resources functions for the firm.
- Agency or in house experience recruiting for public accounting roles related to Tax and Audit
- In-house public accounting firm experience as a Recruiter/Sourcer
- At least 2 years of Human Resources experience
- Prior experience working within a public accounting or professional services firm, or agency preferred
- Prior experience working as a member of a human resources department preferred
- Prior experience working within a professionals services environment preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Paycom is highly preferred
- Superior verbal and written communications skills, and excellent telephone etiquette
- Capable of working in a deadline-driven environment with a focus on delivering projected results
- Commitment to and an understanding of the sense of urgency associated with the talent acquisition process
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a team environment
- Capacity to effectively manage and prioritize projects and tasks with a superior attention to detail while effectively adapting to changing priorities with flexibility and creativity
- Capable of interacting with all levels of external and internal professionals while developing strong productive relationships
- Bachelor’s degree required