Tax Senior Accountant
Stratagem PC has been a respected Colorado-based CPA and consulting firm since 1983, specializing in providing tax preparation and tax planning, audit and accounting services, estate planning, cash management, business succession planning and advisory services to businesses and high net worth individuals.
Stratagem is a core values driven environment. We focus on honoring commitments to ourselves and our clients through open communication and good collaboration. Stratagem has the very latest in technology and processes to create efficiency and simplify the lives of our clients. We honor and appreciate a unique relationship with each of our clients.
We offer salary and bonus opportunities comparable to other larger firms in the Denver market because we are committed to building our team with people at the top of their game. Our benefits include health, vision, and disability insurance, matching 401k plan, paid vacation and holidays — and our office is closed on Fridays during the summer!
We are looking for an energetic, service-oriented Tax Senior with 3+ years of public accounting experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for ensuring efficient and timely completion of projects, effective management of client expectations and delivery dates, supervision of deadlines, matching appropriate skill levels to assignments, and billing projects.
- Efficiently utilizes department and firm resources which include managing software, research materials, and other general department resources.
- Works well in collaborative environments, and has excellent communication skills with both clients and colleagues.
- Honors others with mutual respect and accountability.
- Is a Trusted Advisor to our clients.
- BA/BS in Accounting
- Licensed CPA or CPA candidate
- Masters in Tax is considered a plus, but is not required
- Desired Technical Skills and Prior Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in the tax department of an accounting firm or similar industry background.
- Technology-savvy, including experience working in a paperless environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced setting.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Apply for this position below: