IT Managed Support
Protect your customers and bring your business into the 21st century
Running your business efficiently and effectively means having technology you can rely on. The computers, software, and services you invest in need to support your goals by helping you find new customers, serve the existing ones efficiently, and securely maintain the data and information essential to running your business. Many industries are subject to increasingly complex regulations on data security, and countless businesses have an existing IT infrastructure in dire need of maintenance or a complete overhaul. However, for a small or growing business, hiring an in-house IT team is not always plausible.
Because each client is different, the experienced IT team at Stratagem crafts a tailor-made solution and then provides the ongoing expert support required to make you successful. No matter your size, we can meet your needs around the clock as your outsourced IT experts. We are proactive in our guidance, managing risks as they arise and establishing new technology strategies as needed by your business. So that you can focus on what you do best, we work with you to bring you up-to-date, implement the best software and hardware, and keep you secure.
Our IT team provides:
Technology Consulting Services – Our technology professionals will help you develop a strategic plan for your operational, security, and technological needs to help you solve problems, seize opportunities, and position your business well for the future. Our services:
- General technology – hardware, software, and network setup
- Strategic Technology Planning
- Technical project management and implementation
- Current technology assessment
- Written policies and procedures
- Security and risk assurance
Managed Services – We can provide support or assume the role of your internal IT team to ensure that you are covered when it comes to your technological needs.
- 24x7x365 monitoring and maintenance of your systems and servers
- Disaster recovery and backup for business continuity
- Expert support, both onsite and virtually
- Firewall and security management
- Cloud computing and virtualization
- Virtual CIO services
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM) with Sharepoint
Vertical Markets – We serve financial services firms, law firms, and mid-size and small businesses.