Complete Tax Services & Consulting
Complete tax solutions to keep you informed and prepared
Tax rules are ever-changing and becoming more complex every year. Individuals and businesses face decisions every day that can impact their tax position. Stratagem knows the importance of proactive tax planning and will help you understand a tax code that is layered with complications.
Stratagem has extensive expertise and over thirty years of experience in income and estate tax compliance for partnerships, S-corporations, non-profits, estates, trusts, and individuals. Our dedicated team can complete year-end tax projections and year-round tax planning at the international, federal, state, and local level. Our goal is to help you understand your individual situation, so we can craft a personalized tax solution for you or your business. Stratagem is registered with the AICPA, the Colorado Society of CPAs and is a member of CPAmerica.
We offer a full range of timely, cost-effective tax services, which include:
- Federal and state income tax return preparation
- Services for individuals, businesses, trusts, and estates
- Year-end planning and tax projections (financial planning and consulting)
- Estate and gift planning
- Charitable giving planning
- Tax notice resolution
- Counseling and representation on IRS matters
Tax Consulting Services – Stratagem also offers a more comprehensive level of consulting around complex tax issues that require additional expertise and experience. Often this level of forward-thinking consulting necessitates a deeper dive into the specific facts and tax issues being faced. Our senior level tax consulting team has experience across a wide range of business channels and individual situations and can address issues you might run into. Some of our tax consulting services include:
- Succession planning— We will identify and implement business owner expansion and exit strategies to provide peace of mind and maximize the company’s value.
- Merger and acquisition— We will assess tax considerations, product and service compatibility, and competitive tactics, and help position you to get the most out of the sale or purchase of a business.
- Year-end planning and review— We will analyze your financials before year-end and estimate your tax liability. This helps you take advantage of current tax law, identify and implement strategies to minimize your taxes, and plan your cash flow needs for the remainder of the year and through the following year.
- Individual financial benchmarking— We will compare the actual performance of your investments to the standard market performance to ensure your investments are growing and performing optimally.